Hey guys! Today I bring you a super fun post.
Thank you so much for the nomination, Miriam! Make sure y’all follow her blog.
So let us begin!
- Give a thanks to the blogger who has nominated you
- Answer the eleven questions he/she has asked
- Nominate eleven more bloggers for the award
- Make sure that they know you have nominated them
- Ask your eleven nominated bloggers eleven questions
1. What’s a perfect day in your opinion?
Adding 5k words to my novel in one sitting. Because believe it or not, I’ve actually done that before. (Or maybe it was 4k. Whatever! 4k or 5k in a day is a dream come true.)
2. Who’s your favorite TV character?
KIMMY GIBBLER from Full House and Fuller House! Hands down!
Kimmy’s just so awesome and unique. I love how wonderfully weird she is. She reminds me of myself, and has inspired me to be confident with the person I am. So yeah!
3. What’s the most important meal of the day in your opinion?
Definitely breakfast. If I didn’t eat breakfast, I couldn’t function during my morning classes. Especially AP world history. (Why does the hardest class have to be 1st period? Ugh.)
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Okay, I bet no one else has this pet peeve. It’s super weird, I know. But my biggest pet peeve is when people use the microwave, and then don’t reset the timer. This just annoys me so much! I honestly have no idea why – it just does. Whenever I walk through the kitchen and see the timer on the microwave hasn’t been reset since its last use, I immediately reset it. I can never just pass it by, ’cause it drives me crazy.
Okay, enough of that. 😂
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spaghetti! I’ve always had an unhealthy love for pasta, LOL.
6. Do you like crunchy or creamy peanut butter butter?
Creamy all the way!!
7. Who’s your favorite Disney character?
Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I’ve always loved Ariel since I was really little, and treasured my picture book Ariel and the Secret Grotto. I loved her voice, thought her red hair was super pretty, and basically just wanted to be a mermaid so I could make friends with her.
8. What was the most recent movie you watched?
Engaging Father Christmas from the Hallmark Channel. I love Hallmark movies, so was disappointed with this one. It just wasn’t as good as the ones Hallmark usually has. I wouldn’t really recommend it, but that’s the last movie I watched.
9. What’s your dream car?
Never really thought about this much. My favorite color is light pink, though, so I guess a light pink car?
10. What’s your most shopped store?
I’m not that into shopping, so I don’t walk into stores too often. But if Amazon counts, then it definitely wins this one, ‘cause I order SO many books on there! 😂
11. What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
On school days, 6 AM. On Saturdays, 10 AM (so I have time to get dressed and eat breakfast before virtual church, which starts at 11:15 AM). On Sundays, 8 AM so I can get my homework done in the morning and have the rest of the day free for writing.
Okay, I know I’m supposed to nominate eleven other bloggers, but I have no idea who to tag, LOL. Soooo… *drum roll, please* I nominate all of YOU! If you’re a blogger and you think this sounds fun, go for it! And if you’re not a blogger and would like to do this, go for it in the comments or on your social media!
Okay, if ya wanna do this, here are my eleven questions!
1. What’s your favorite song?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What’s the last book you read?
4. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
5. Do you have any pets, and if not, would you want any?
6. Do you speak two or more languages?
7. What’s your favorite place that you’ve visited?
8. What’s your favorite subject in school?
9. Do you like pineapples on your pizza? (People who say no are crazy! Just kidding… but I love my pineapple pizza. 😋)
10. Which do you like better, visiting the beach or going camping?
11. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? (And no, you can’t wish for more wishes! I know, super sad. We all wish we could do that.)
Hope y’all enjoyed reading this super fun post as much as I enjoyed answering Miriam’s questions! Don’t forget to answer my questions in the comments if you’d like.
You know the drill – eat, pray, write, repeat!